Visionary Music Group is a world-class recording studio located in northern New Jersey, just minutes from New York City. We also offer a team of award winning composers, producers, session guitarist and musicians specializing in music production and mixing.
Visionary Music Group’s recording studio is equipped with the finest vintage and analog gear and the latest digital equipment. That means you get to use a maxed out Pro Tools HDX2 & UAD Octo system. You also get to choose from a deep collection of vintage analog gear and a vast collection of plug ins. Finally, plug into 80 channels of high-end converters that routes our extensive collection of vintage analog gear through 2 Dangerous Music Mix buss summing mixers.
WHERE AMAZING DIGITAL SOUNDS MEET CLASSIC VINTAGE GEAR
Because we have to sound current, Visionary’s studio composing station is fully stocked with an endless array of software instruments, samplers and a library of 5,000 beats and loops covering all musical styles. In addition to ProTools, we also run Logic Audio, Reason, and Abelton software.
Moreover, Visionary Music Group has an extensive collection of boutique and vintage guitars, amplifiers and effects. That means classic to contemporary guitar sounds are readily available for your music. Best of all, while rental costs for these instruments would exceed thousands of dollars per day, all guitar gear is included in our affordable day rate.
- Avid ProTools HDX2
- Logic 10
- 2 Lynx Aurora 16 VT I/O
- 2 Lynx Aurora 16 I/O
- 64 channels of Analog and AES I/O
- Antelope Audio OCX –V Word Clock
- Dangerous Music Convert 2 DAC
- Burl B2 Bomber ADC
- 2 Dangerous Music 2 Buss LTs
- 32 channels of Lynx Aurora VT into the DM2BLT analog mix section
- All mixes are summed “out of the box”
- Dangerous Music Liason router
- API 2500
- 2 API 525
- 2 Empirical Labs EL 8x Distressors
- 3 Universal Audio 1176 LN c
- Manley ELOP Optical comp
- Dangerous Music Compressorv
- Dangerous Music Bax EQ
- Manley 2 channel Pultec tube EQ
- 2 API 550b EQs
- 8 Tonelux EQ5p
- United Audio Octo Ultimate- all UA plugs with max processing
- Plug in Alliance- all of their plug ins !
- Waves- almost all of their plug ins !
- Sound Toys – all of their plug ins!
- Slate Bundle – all
- Sound Raddix- all
- Valhalla – all
- Fab Filter- all
- Eventide Anthology II Bundle – all of their plug ins!
- Lexicon Reverb & elay bundles
- McDSP – Filter Bank, Compressor Bank,Analog Channel, Channel G & ML4000
- Sony Oxford EQ (with GML option) & Dynamics
- Princeton Digital 2016 Reverb
- Brainworx v2
- SPL Transient Designer &Passeq EQ
- Maag EQ4
- Izotope Trash & RX2
- Sans Amp
- Audioease Altiverb & Speakerphone
- Massey DRT & Desser
- 2 Eventide Eclipse v4
- 2 Eventide H9s
- 7 API 312 Brent Averill with Jensen transformers
- 4 BAE 73 MPL (2 channel Neve 1073 Class A)
- Peluso 2247SE
- 2 Peluso P12s
- 2 Micro Tech Geffell UMT70 FET
- 2 Micro Tech Geffell mini condensors
- 6 Shure SM57
- 2 Shure SM7
- 3 Shure beta 91
- 2 EV RE20
- Apple Mac Pro 2.4 ghz 8 core with 16 gig of ram, 4TB SSD drives
- 2 Apple 20″ Cinema Display Monitors
- Apple iMac 2.5 ghz 24 gigs of ram
- Samsung 27’ LCD Monitor wired to Mac Pro
- ATC SCM 25a
- Sony Boom Box
- All Mogami, and Apogee digital